ENTRY IS FREE!
Categories: Vehicle, Band (Marching), Walking Unit, Commercial, Equestrian, Individual, Group, Float, Municipal, Class Vehicle, Heavy Equipment, Community Organization
Please read the Parade Entry Rules below:
1. Ensure all participants have proper restraints to prevent potential injury due to sudden stops.
2. Skateboarders, rollerbladers and bikers must wear helmets and proper safety equipment. They may not be towed by a vehicle.
3. All entries must provide the driver proper visibility and control. Proper ventiliation is a must.
4. Items such as candy, balloons, etc. may be given out to spectators by 'walkers' who accompany the entry and hand out treats from a safe distance by using small bags or pails. There is to be no throwing of candy, etc. from the floats for the sake of safety.
5. No water guns or water balloon tossing.
6. All entries must be physically able to maintain parade pace.
7. The ultimate responsibility for safety lies with each individual entry.
8. Parade officials reserve the right to remove any entry, at any time, whether as a result of safety concerns, interference with parade's progress or any other reason officials deem necessary.
9. No smoking or alcoholic beverages are allowed on parade entries or by parade participants.
10. Along the parade route you many encounter traveling parade marshals who have the authority to ask you to slow down, speed up, etc.
11. Driver of motorized vehicles must be at least 16 years of age. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Download the entry form below: