ENTRY IS FREE!
Comic, Novelty & Children
Follow the link to download the entry form.
Please read the Parade Entry Rules below:
1.Esnure all participants have proper restraints to prevent potential injury due to sudden stops.
2. Skateboarders, rollerbladers and bikers must wear helmets and proper safety equipment. They may not be towed by a vehicle.
3. All entries must provide the driver proper visibility and control. Proper ventilation is a must.
4. Any distribution of Candy or Promotional Items must be passed out by persons walking. NO THROWING FROM FLOATS OR VEHICLES!
5. NO WATER GUNS OR WATER BALLOON TOSSING.
6. All entries must be physically able to maintain the parade pace.
7. The ultimate responsibility for safety lies with each individual entry.
8. The Taber Parade Committee assumes no responsibility in connection with, and makes no representation as to the safety of any parade entry, in whole or in part, solely by compliance with the parade rules and regulations.
9. Parade officials reserve the right to remove any entry, at any time, whether as a result of safety concerns, interference with parade's progress or any other reason officials deem necessary.
10. All vehilces and debris must be removed from LDS parkling lot immediately after parade.
11. NO COMBINES this year due to a shorter route and tighter corners. The safety of participants and attendees is of upmost importance to us. Thanks for your support in this.